PHOTO 9/8: Composition & Critique
We will discuss the following ideas:
- Prepare to present Composition Techniques
- Discuss Technique Critique
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Share Your Favorite Photo (Continued)
- Discuss Technique Critique – Go to the mini shoots and add TWO comments using this technique.
- Discuss Mini Shoots- Element of Line and Rule of Thirds
- Activity: Photo Tips and Composition- be ready to present next class!
- If you were absent, choose one of the tips to represent, but don’t do 1 or 2.
- You will take a “before and after” picture of the technique (a bad and a good photo) of the same thing.
- Add a slide in the section that belongs to you, if needed. Put your name on top right after the technique name.
- The bad photo goes on the LEFT (before)
- The good photo goes the RIGHT of your slide (after)
- In the notes section of your slide, include an explanation of why this technique works (3-4 sentences).
- Due Today.
- Your Digital Portfolio is past due. Submit your address here.
- Schedule for week of September 7th:
Monday, Sept 7th – No School (Labor Day)
Tuesday, Sept 8th – Regular Distance Learning Schedule Periods 1, 2, 3, 7
Wednesday, Sept 9th – Regular Distance Learning Schedule Periods 4, 5, & 6 Thursday, Thursday Sept 10th – Regular Distance Learning Schedule Periods 1, 2, 3, 7
Friday, Sept 11th – Regular Distance Learning Schedule Periods 4, 5, 6