PHOTO 9/14: Composition Presentations
We will discuss the following ideas:
- Present Composition Techniques
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Activity: Photo Tips and Composition presentations TODAY.
- Begin working on your Elements of Art Photographs, which are due
- Your Digital Portfolio is past due. Submit your address here. This is the highest point assignment so far.
- Extra Credit: Practice taking 10 pictures using the techniques in the Tip Sheet. Submit your best 10 in the EXTRA CREDIT folder in the Turn In folder.
- New missing work policy: If you have missing work, you will be asked to stay and complete missing work on the 2nd meeting of the week. Those without missing work will be dismissed on time. If you are missing work, fill out this survey.
- Link to the Turn In folder.
- Link to website address spreadsheet.
- Daily attendance form