PHOTO 9/10 – 9/11: Composition
We will discuss the following ideas:
- Discuss grade updates
- Prepare to present Composition Techniques
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Fill out this daily attendance form to prove you were here. If absent, you will need to watch the Zoom video to get the answers. You have only 24 hours to do this after each class period.
- Activity: Photo Tips and Composition- presenting Monday 9/14
- Grade update – grade reports were emailed to those of you with low grades. Check your email to see what missing assignments you have. Fill out Missing Work survey.
- New missing work policy: If you have missing work, you will be asked to stay and complete missing work on the 2nd meeting of the week. Those without missing work will be dismissed on time. If you are missing work, fill out this survey.
- Catch up on all your missing work. Check Aeries. Your late work grace period is over. I take off 10% per week when assignments are late. All late assignments are now 80%.
- Your Digital Portfolio is past due. Submit your address here. This is the highest point assignment so far.
- Extra Credit: Practice taking 10 pictures using the techniques in the Tip Sheet. Submit your best 10 in the EXTRA CREDIT folder in the Turn In folder.
- Schedule for week of September 7th:
Monday, Sept 7th – No School (Labor Day)
Tuesday, Sept 8th – Regular Distance Learning Schedule Periods 1, 2, 3, 7
Wednesday, Sept 9th – Regular Distance Learning Schedule Periods 4, 5, & 6 Thursday, Thursday Sept 10th – Regular Distance Learning Schedule Periods 1, 2, 3, 7
Friday, Sept 11th – Regular Distance Learning Schedule Periods 4, 5, 6