PHOTO 8/27: Creating a Classic & Syllabus
We will discuss the following ideas:
- How do you create a classic photograph? What makes a picture “good”?
- Discuss Class Syllabus
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Discuss Classic Photographs-– What makes them good?
- Discuss Mini Shoot- Element of Line – add angles and perspective
- Share Your Favorite Photo
- Discuss Class Syllabus using this Jamboard
- Reminder: Digital Portfolio Due August 31st
- Set up your Digital Portfolio Due August 31st
- The main page must be all about you. Include a paragraph telling us about you and your experience with art, what you hope to learn in photo class, and anything interesting about yourself. Include a picture of yourself.
- Your second page is your Leading Line mini shoot. Include your camera roll and favorite image Make your images BIG. Discuss what you learned from doing this shoot.
- You will turn in your page address next Monday.
- Add FIVE more images to your Leading Line Shoot by changing angles, perspectives
- Submit your Leading Line Mini Shoot using the Turn In folder.
- Link to the Turn In folder.
- Tutorial Videos on how to create a website through Google Sites and Weeblly. If using Google Sites, I recommend using your PERSONAL account instead of your ValVerde account so that the website doesn’t disappear when you leave the district.