PHOTO 11/9: Cyanotypes and Anthotypes
We will discuss the following ideas:
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit every few weeks. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Pick up your photography kit in room 102 Tues/Thurs from 2 – 3:30. You will need this kit for this unit on the history of photography.
- Gather the following materials at home and photograph them. Turn them into Google Classroom under “Early Photography Materials” :
- Rubbing Alcohol OR clear hand sanitizer (at least 8oz)
- Hydrogen peroxide (optional)
- A piece of glass (take one out of a frame)
- Cardboard (cereal box or any box will do)
- Scissors or a blade
- A sharp pencil or something else that is pointy and sharp
- A metal soda can OR heavy duty aluminum foil
- Hot glue and glue gun (not necessary but helpful)
- Complete the Camera Obscura web quest in Google Classroom. Past Due
This video is part of your homework. Watch it and answer the questions in the Camera Obscura Quest slideshow (in Google Classroom)