PHOTO 8/17/2020: What is a photograph?
We will discuss the following ideas:
- Snapshot vs. Photograph
- Selfie vs. Self Portrait
- Choices that you make when photographing with a basic camera
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Discussion Jamboard and notes: Place a sticky note comparing the following (take notes on a notebook or document as you do this):
- Slide 1: selfie vs. self portrait
- Slide 2: snapshot vs. photograph
- Slide 3: Choices that a photographer can make when shooting with a simple camera (cell phone, Chromebook)
Read the information in the above post, it contains Google Classroom codes, Zoom links, and information on what to do when you have problems with Zoom meetings.