ART 9/24 – 9/25: The Psychology of Color
We will discuss the following:
- Color Psychology Discussion and Notes
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Share Google Arts and Culture Assignment.– Share your favorite artwork and discuss how it uses TEXTURE or SHAPE
- Turn in your VALUE and SPACE artworks in the turn in folder
- Take a picture of each artwork
- Put them in a Google Slides document. Name the document pd_last_first_valuespace
- Put it in the Turn In Folder for your period under Value_Space folder
The Psychology of Art
- Create a Google Arts and Culture Gallery that showcases ten artworks related to SPACE and Depth. Turn it in using Google Classroom.