ART 9/28 – 9/29: The Psychology of Color II
We will discuss the following:
- Color Psychology Discussion and Notes
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Share Google Arts and Culture Assignment.– Share your favorite artwork and discuss how it uses SPACE
- Go to the Turn In folder for your class and make a copy of the color slideshow. Rename it pd_Last_first_color1. Follow the instructions. This is due by the end of class. We will share next time.
The Psychological Effects of Color in Art
- Finish your Google Arts and Culture gallery for color. Finish your slideshow., which can be found in Turn In folder under COLOR I. Don’t forget to make a copy of the original slideshow and rename it pd_last_first_color1.
- Create a Google Arts and Culture Gallery that showcases ten artworks related to SPACE and Depth. Turn it in using Google Classroom.