ART 9/10 – 9/11: Shape
We will discuss the following:
- Art Kits will be available TODAY and T/Th next week at the library from 2:00 to 3:30.
- Grade updates and grade policy changes in this class
- Attendance updates
- Google Arts and Culture Line Gallery
- Shape Slideshow and Notes
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Fill out this daily attendance form to prove you were here. If absent, you will need to watch the Zoom video to get the answers. You have only 24 hours to do this after each class period.
- Grade update – grade reports were emailed to those of you with low grades. Check your email to see what missing assignments you have. Fill out Missing Work survey.
- New missing work policy: If you have missing work, you will be asked to stay and complete missing work on the 2nd meeting of the week. Those without missing work will be dismissed on time. If you are missing work, fill out this survey.
- Share Google Arts and Culture Assignment.– Share your favorite artwork and discuss how it uses LINE
- Shape Slideshow and Notes. Complete shape Activities during class:
- Find an an organic shape in your home
- Find a geometric shape in your home
- Find a pattern made by shape
- Create a drawing dominated by organic shape
- Create a drawing dominated by geometric shape
- Take FIVE photographs of texture in your world. Paste these to a google document and turn in using the Turn in folder. Take one picture that includes all your texture sheets from class and paste it on page 2. Place your name, date, and period on the top left. Name your file pd_last_first_texture. Due 9/14
- Google Arts and Culture Assignment 2. Is due 9/14–
- Create a gallery that contains 5 examples of TEXTURE and 5 examples of SHAPE.
- Take a screenshot, put in a Google document in the Turn In folder for your class.
- Copy your gallery link and place on top of the document.
- Put your name, date, and period o nthe top left.
- Name the file pd_last_first_textureline.