ART 8/27 – 8/28: Syllabus and Portfolio
We will discuss the following:
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Art kits will be coming sometime in September.
- Discuss and showcase Zentangles
- Discuss Class Syllabus and rules
- Introduce Digital Portfolio Assignment
- Set up your Digital Portfolio Due August 31st.
- The main page must be all about you. Include a paragraph telling us about you and your experience with art, what you hope to learn in art class, and anything interesting about yourself. Include a picture of yourself.
- Your second page is your Zentangle. Include start, middle, and finished product. Make your images BIG. Discuss what you learned from doing your Zentangle.
- You will turn in your page address next Monday.
- Sign your syllabus using Kami – It is a Google Classroom assignment. Due Tuesday, September 1.
- Link to the Turn In folder.
- Tutorial Videos on how to create a website through Google Sites and Weeblly. If using Google Sites, I recommend using your PERSONAL account instead of your ValVerde account so that the website doesn’t disappear when you leave the district.