ART 8/24 – 8/25: Digital Portfolio
We will discuss the following ideas:
- How to use the Turn In folder.
- How to set up a Digital Portfolio
TAKE NOTES during class discussions. You will submit notes for credit each week. If you are absent, you must watch the Zoom video to get the notes.
If you were absent to any of the meetings this week, go to Google Classroom, where the recorded meetings have been posted under Classwork>Recorded Zoom Meetings.
- Set up your Digital Portfolio Due August 31st.
- The main page must be all about you. Include a paragraph telling us about you and your experience with art, what you hope to learn in art class, and anything interesting about yourself. Include a picture of yourself.
- Your second page is your Zentangle. Include start, middle, and finished product. Make your images BIG. Discuss what you learned from doing your Zentangle.
- You will turn in your page address next Monday.
- Turn in your Zentangle using the Turn In folder.
Take a picture at the start, middle, and end of your Zentangle. If you don’t have all these, turn in your notes as your progress images. Make sure your pictures are bright and sharp. Write your name on your artwork to prove it’s yours.
Make sure you are logged into your ValVerde Google Drive Account.
1. It’s easiest to turn this in from your phone, but you can also turn it in from your Chromebook as long as you upload your pictures to YOUR Google Drive first.
2. Go to the Turn In folder . Find your class and assignment. Create a Google Slideshow named pd_last_first_zentangle (click on the + sign to create a Google Doc inside the folder).
3. Insert your first picture on page 1 (make it BIG)
4. Insert your second picture on page 2 (make it BIG)
5. Insert your final picture on page 3 (Make it BIG)
6. DO NOT touch anyone else’s assignment. Google Drive will tell me. And I won’t be happy :/
- Link to the Turn In folder.
- Tutorial Videos on how to create a website through Google Sites and Weeblly. If using Google Sites, I recommend using your PERSONAL account instead of your ValVerde account so that the website doesn’t disappear when you leave the district.