- Grammar: check last week, assign new grammar homework
- Submit binder check 1
- FInish reading Jonathan Edwards’ -“Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God”.
- Discuss imagery and rhetorical devices in Edwards’ sermon
HOMEWORK: Do your homework by hand. Do not type your homework.
- Do the Worksheet Sinners Figurative Language and persuasion in the NOTES section of your binder
- Grammar Homework for the week: sentence diagramming exercises: Chapter 2, all exercises
- 2.0: 1-5
- 2.1: 1-5, 1-10)
- Vocabulary for the week: Text hunt 10 words from texts this week, choose an exercise from the Vocabulary Section