- Document must measure: W= 420mm H=297mm Borders= 30pixels per inch (guides are 30mm away from the edges)
- Crop image: W=165mm , H = 103mm Resolution= 300 W= 300 pixels per inche
- Edit each image and include the following layers: a. Curves b. Hue / Saturation layer
- Use either LIQUIFY or WARP to edit your image so that it looks better.
- Include a creative title on bottom right hand corner of the document.
- Save document as a PSD with this name: pd_Last_first_LPfinal
- Submit as a JPG
When finished, your file will look the the one below: