- READ: Writing a Personal Narrative, pg 174-177
- Share Timelines
- Read: Fireflies by Julie Brinkloe
- WATCH: Fireflies video
- VOCABULARY: 15 words from your life
- Binder due MONDAY
- ANNOTATE: Find examples of literary devices in Fireflies. Pay special attention to the use of FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE and IMAGERY. Take note of which senses are being used in the description. At he bottom of the story, write a sentence explaining the THEME of the story.
- WRITING: Choose one event from your timeline and write ONE PAGE using imagery and figurative language to make the event come alive for the reader.