- Read The House on Mango Street to page 57 in class
HOMEWORK: Do your homework by hand. Do not type your homework.
- Binders are due on Monday, December 4. Look over the checklist.
- Read The House on Mango Street to page 67 on your own
- Write at least half a page in the WRITING section of your binder: Choose one of the vignettes between pages 40-67 to imitate. This section is all about how hard it can be to grow up.
- Vocabulary: Choose TEN words from The House on Mango Street, choose one of the exercises in the Binder_Vocabulary section