warm color+complementary color
complementary color+cold color
This week, you will begin editing your A-Z files.
- Copy your A-Z files from your phone into the computer’s memory or to a USB drive
- You will use practice images to learn editing. Right click on he images below. Choose “Save Image As” and save the image to your computer.
- Many of you owe me Elements of Art images. Get these posted for partial credit immediately.
- Work on he Unit Vocabulary for the Elements of Art Unit. Vocabulary is due on Friday, 10/11
- Bring a box for your pinhole camera, due Friday, 10/11
- You should have a DSLR camera for work. If you do not, get one ASAP. You will begin doing homework with your DSLR next week. You will also need a tripod.
- If you plan to use the computer lab for file editing, you must save your work to a USB so that your files do not get lost or deleted. Bring a high capacity (8gb or more) USB to class starting Monday, 10/16
pattern1 pattern2pattern3 value1value2 value3texture1 texture2texture3