This week, you will learn about Camera Obscuras and build a camera of your own.
- Choose a staff member for A-Z assignment
- PSD vs. JPG
- A-Z file requirements
- Camera obscura introduction
Begin editing your A-Z files for your assigned staff member.
- Many of you owe me Elements of Art images. Get these posted for partial credit immediately.
- Work on he Unit Vocabulary for the Elements of Art Unit. Vocabulary is due on Friday, 10/11
- Bring a box for your pinhole camera, due Friday, 10/11
- You should have a DSLR camera for work. If you do not, get one ASAP. You will begin doing homework with your DSLR next week. You will also need a tripod.
- If you plan to use the computer lab for file editing, you must save your work to a USB so that your files do not get lost or deleted. Bring a high capacity (8gb or more) USB to class starting Monday, 10/16