- Go over the Literary Devices in the REFERENCE section of your binder
- Review Literary_Devices_slideshow
- Create a poster about your assigned literary device(s). Include the following information in your poster
A. Name of device
B. Definition in your own words
C. Example of device from the short story unit
D. Illustration or decoration
- Present your Literary Devices to others Gallery Walk style.
HOMEWORK: Do your homework by hand. Do not type your homework.
- Vocabulary for the week. Choose one of the exercises from the VOCABULARY section of your binder. Look at the Literary Devices section (Reference in Binder):
- Period 2, do literary devices 13 and up.
- Period 6, do literary devices 1-12.
- Grammar for the week: in the Sentence Diagramming Book, read pages 1-12. Do ALL the exercises on pages 13 and 14 (15 exercises total). Place these exercises in the GRAMMAR section of your binder. Label the name of the book and the page numbers across the top of your paper.