- Share vignettes about the women of Mango Street
- Write a vignette discussing the women in your life: what are their roles in their life? How do you relate to these women? What kind of power do they have?
HOMEWORK: Do your homework by hand. Do not type your homework.
- Begin typing all the vignettes from the past few weeks.
- Give each vignette a creative title
- Expand the length of each vignette by adding more details
- Add FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE to your vignettes. Go over the figurative language slideshow to review.
- Vocabulary: Choose TEN words from The House on Mango Street, choose one of the exercises in the Binder_Vocabulary section