- Check Sentence Diagramming Exercises, Chapter 2
- Binders are due today! Check the binder list.
- Discussion of the CEMETERY OF DEAD WORDS
- Due: Draft 2
- Flash Fiction Story Rubric
HOMEWORK: Do your homework by hand. Do not type your homework.
- Draft #3 of your flash fiction is due Friday, November 10. Incorporate all the edits suggested by Mrs. Scarff and your peer reviewers. In order to receive full credit, your third draft should show growth in comparison to your first and second drafts. Look at the Common Grammar Mistakes Slideshow if you are not sure how to fix basic mistakes. When finished writing your draft, submit it on PlusPortals as a PDF or Word document. The name of your file must be PD_Lastname_Firstname_Flash3
- Grammar Homework for the week: Sentence Diagramming Exercises: Chapter 3, all exercises:
Pg 18: 1-5
Pg 19: 1-5
Pg 20: 1-5
Pg 21: 1-10
- Vocabulary for the week: Life Hunt: Hunt for 10 words in your daily life. Choose one of the exercises in the Vocabulary Section