- Check Grammar homework from last week. New Grammar homework.
- Discuss Flash Fiction
- “Show, don’t tell”
- Plot chart
- Narrator choice
HOMEWORK: Do your homework by hand. Do not type your homework.
- Create an updated Plot Chart for your story.
- In the WRITING section: Finish writing your flash fiction story. If necessary, change your narrator. Add more showing vs. telling.
- Grammar Homework for the week: Sentence Diagramming Exercises: Chapter 2, all exercises (2.0: 1-5; 2.1: 1-5, 1-10
- Vocabulary for the week: Life Hunt: Hunt for 10 words in your daily life. Choose one of the exercises in the Vocabulary Section