- The class will peer review House on Mango Street vignettes.
- Do the following with each vignette that you read
- Write your name at the bottom of each vignette that you review
- Highlight all the adjectives
- Underline all metaphors and similes
- Ask questions, make suggestions. Help the person expand their FIGURATIVE language!
- Have someone else read TWO of your writing pieces from The House on Mango Street. Ask the person to give you feedback about your descriptions– can more adjectives, metaphors, or figurative language be added? Ask them to write comments at the bottom of the page.