- Read excerpts from Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- Here is a point by point explanation of Walden. Read this in order to get a better understanding of what this great work is about.
- Vocabulary: Collect FIFTEEN words from your reading each week of this unit. Do one of the exercises in the Binder_Vocabulary section. Do not do exercise 1.
- Write a reaction to Walden, discussing in particular how the ideas presented in Walden differ from Chinese ideas about responsibility and identity.
- Binders are due Wednesday for those of you who took the SAT. See Binder Checklist