- Discuss Theme in Thanatopsis
- Discuss Poetic Device Hunt in Thanatopsis
- William Cullen Bryant -Thanatopsis
HOMEWORK: Do your homework by hand. Do not type your homework.
- Vocabulary: Collect FIFTEEN words from your reading each week of this unit. Do one of the exercises in the Binder_Vocabulary section. Do not do exercise 1.
- Read this website about Chambered Nautiluses write a few notes about this animal, its shell, and how it grows.
- Read Oliver Wendel Holmes – Poems. Write one paragraph about The Chambered Nautilus. What do you think this poem is about? How do you know? What poetic devices can you find in this poem?