- Share homework from 10/19 – What do you value most?
- Bradstreet and Taylor Slideshow
- Discuss & Read Puritan Poetry
- Discuss Your Own Colony (homework)
HOMEWORK: Do your homework by hand. Do not type your homework.
- Read this webpage about Slavery and the Enlightenment and write Cornell notes about your reading.
- Vocabulary for the week: Choose TEN words from your reading this week. Choose one of the VOCABULARY exercises from your binder.
- Grammar for the week: in the Sentence Diagramming Book, read pages 1-12. Do ALL the exercises on pages 13 and 14 (15 exercises total). Place these exercises in the GRAMMAR section of your binder. Label the name of the book and the page numbers across the top of your paper.