- Watch the movie: “All Summer in a Day”
- After watching, answer the following questions
- In what ways are the movie and the story different?
- Why was the plot of changed in some places in the movie?
- If you could make a movie for this story, what are some things you might do different?
- In the movie, Margot sees a spot of sunlight through the door. Why was this changed in the movie, and what meaning does it have?
- At the end of the movie, all the children hold flowers then they give them to Margot. What sort of meaning might this have?
- What do you like better, the story or the movie? Why?
YouTube Link (In case movie below does not work)
HOMEWORK: Read the following