- Write a letter to your future self. What do you hope to accomplish ten years from now?
- Answer the questions on page 1257
- Answer the questions on page 1200, 1-9
- Respond to the essay in one paragraph– Do you agree with Martin Luther King? Why or why not?
- Respond to questions 1-7 on page 1192 after the reading
- Respond to questions 1-10 on page 1187 after the reading
- Respond to questions 1–8 after the reading
Take Contemporary Literature Quiz
- Due Thursday: Working with a team, create an American Literature Timeline. Make it big– use several large sheets of paper. Make it big, clear, and nice. For each era, include the following:
- Name of the era
- Major historical events
- Authors (at least 3 per era)
- Famous works of the era
- Characteristics of the writing and beliefs of the era
- Illustrations (drawings)
Read and Notes: Pages 1146-1151 in your literature textbooks
- Write two pages of notes about the introduction to contemporary literature
- There is a quiz on Monday over the reading
- All Makeup work must be submitted by June 7, 2019. Late work will not be accepted after that date.
Read "A Rose for Emily" by William Faulkner
- Answer the questions 1-8 on page 1075