Read the attached document about Resolution Information.
When finished, answer the following questions on a piece of paper. Submit these papers with your full name, date, and period into the trays in the back of the room (labeled period 5):
- What does PPI mean?
- What is print and web resolution?
- If you have a document that measures 3000 x 4500 pixels, how big will it look on a screen? What size will it be when you print it?
- Describe how pixels change when the resolution is changed.
- Why do print documents require a higher resolution than web documents?
- What does Megapixel mean?
- Why is it important to have a higher resolution when printing?
- If a camera shoots pictures at 12 megapixels, what size might these pictures be if you printed them? (hint, you will have to figure out the width and the length of the document. Assume it’s a square).