- Discuss “Moths”
- Assign poems from pages 274-304
- Finish “The Progress of Love” 258-266 and answer four of the questions
- Prepare to present your poem. During the presentation: You are now the expert of this poem, and your job is to help the class understand its deeper meaning by analyzing the literary devices used in the play.Take us through the TOASTTT chart and discuss the meaning of the poem based on the answer to your questions.
- Fill out your toasttt-chart for your assigned poem, answer SIX of the questions for your poem
- Presenters for tomorrow: Ronna, Jock, Kelly, Diana, Rebecca
- Presenters for Thursday: Jerry, Telia, Coco, Tony, Ivy
- Presenters for Friday: Christina, Alice, Joe, Cathy