The rule of thirds is a composition technique that can improve your photographs. This rule says that you should place your subject off-center.
Imagine that there is a 3×3 grid over your image.
Place the most important part of the image over one the intersections.
For this assignment, collect FIVE images that show rule of thirds. Post ONE of your images in the comments section.
To post images in the comments section, do the following:
- Find an image that you want to post.
- Click on the image until it takes you to the page where the image is at.
- Right click on the image and choose “copy image address”
- In the comments section, type the following <img src= “PASTE IMAGE ADDRESS HERE”>
- Your image will show in the comments once I approve of your post.