Mrs. Scarff will be out today
- Work on your Light Painting Project
- On a piece of paper, answer the following questions. Each answer should be 2-3 sentences in length.
- You have watched several videos and researched light painting artists. What are some light painting ideas that you might want to try for your project?
- Light painters often make light painting tools out of unexpected objects. Discuss FIVE ideas that you have for light painting tools. What household objects might you be able to use? What are some things you have at home that could be used? How?
- What are some interesting locations that you would like to explore for light painting, if you could? How would you use the environment as part of your image?
- Light painting does not have to involve a person. Discuss some ideas that you have about light painting objects. What objects? What colors? What effect are you going for?
- BULB mode requires you to hold the shutter open for a long period of time. What are some ways that you could hold the shutter open without a fancy remote (besides holding it down by hand)?
- Now that you have some inspiration, describe, in detail, an image that you would like to create. Then describe how you might do it.
Answer the questions above